|Graham Greene Quiz:
So, you've read a few Graham Greene novels...how well can you keep them apart in your head?
1. The Human Factor is set in which country?
2. When asked if he/she believes in Catholicism, who replied "Credo in unum Satanum"?
3. Why did Wormold ask Captain Segurra to play a game of draughts with miniature whisky bottles?
4. When The Comedians was published, which political leader attacked Greene with his own booklet Graham Greene: Finally Exposed?
5. Which novel states that it is "a record of hate rather than love"?
6. Why did D. go to England in The Confidential Agent?
7. What did Anna Hilfe most want Arthur Rowe not to discover?
8. Who said: "I've come to the end of desire and to the end of a vocation?"
9. Which of the following was not an alias of the agent who hired Raven to kill the Minister of War?
10. Why did Quin Savory board the Orient Express?
© Melody Yiu
Images and quoted text on this website may be protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. They are presented here for academic interest and personal entertainment. No distribution, reproduction, re-transmission or other rights are given or implied by their appearance. If you have any copyright concerns, please notify me.